We have missed seeing you and caring for your needs in this time of pandemic change and social distancing. We have been busy making sure that we are ready to safely serve you when our doors are open to our community once again on May 11th.
Our top priority is keeping you safe and healthy. We want you to know we have all the safety equipment necessary and protocols in place to take care of your dental needs which we have outlined below in addition to the universal health precautions we have always taken.
There will be some things that are different when you return:
We are strongly encouraging our patients to consider fewer dental visits and getting more treatment completed in one visit. We are happy to assist you in getting all or most of your dentistry done at once, and offer payment options that will work with your budget.
Howdy there! Due to the corona virus causing a mandatory closure of dental offices (currently until 5-11-20 in Texas), we have instituted TELE-DENTISTRY for existing and non-paitients.
The purpose of this is evaluate emergency situations ONLY where there is pain/infection/swelling/discomfort.
IF YOU HAVE SEVERE SWELLING (EYE CLOSING/SHUTTING or SWELLING UNDER CHIN, please see ER/URGENT CARE immediately as your situation is very severe and will become life-threatening).
With this option, you will have the opportunity for a live video conference with Dr. Nguyen and have all your questions answered. He has access to your records and will diagnose your condition to the best of his ability remotely and prescribe you any medications as necessary.
There is no treatment that can be done at this time as we are mandated to be closed. We cannot refer you to a specialist as dental specialists are also closed. The fee for remote tele-dentistry is $129. We will require your credit card for payment and if you have insurance, we will bill your insurance when we re-open and issue you a credit or refund check if applicable.
To schedule a remote session please:
1. Take as best as you can pictures of the area of concern. It may be helpful for a second person to turn on the light on their camera and a second phone to take a picture. Do your best to take pictures of the tooth/area/swelling. Please do your best to note symptoms as accurately as possible.
2. If you are not currently a patient, please fill out this paperwork, scan it and email it to the email@example.com along with information requested in #3. No tele-dentistry appointments will be made without paperwork that is filled out completely, signed, and scanned.
3. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You will receive a phone call to schedule your video appointment, as well as to go over your payment options. Video Appointments will be scheduled for Monday - Thursday, between 8am and 5pm.
5. Dr. Nguyen will be able to remotely access your existing chart and review any existing x-rays/images prior to your consult.
6. You will receive a link to ZOOM webchat via email for webchat and scheduled time (soon after your phone call to schedule). Your email will have information on how to get zoom for your computer or phone.
From all of us at Legacy Dentistry, Stay Safe and Be Well!